onsdag 13 mars 2013

nasjonalmuseet

hej hej, här var det tyst minsann!
livet rullar på i stadig takt här i oslo, och jag har det rätt så bra faktiskt!
jag ska försöka uppdatera lite oftare även om livet ofta kommer i mellan, och tills vidare har ni några bilder från ett museumbesök i januari.
______________
TRANSLATION: it's been awfully quiet here!
I've been terrible at updating the blog lately since life here in oslo came in between, but I'll do my best to change that!
anyhow, here's some pictures from a visit to the national museum with matilda and her sister. 

2 kommentarer:

  1. I just ran over your blog and got stuck here for a while :)
    Your photos look so calm and peaceful ! Please keep on blogging :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Reminds me I want to go to the Met.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera

skriv något trevligt!